The latest issue of GME: Today & Tomorrow offers insights on how to get more and better results with more and better resources at your business school.
If you’re passionate about graduate management education (GME), it’s time to read the latest issue of GME: Today & Tomorrow, the free print and online magazine dedicated to the art, science and industry of GME admissions.
Dedicated to the theme “Doing More With More,” the Spring/Summer issue of GME: Today & Tomorrow is full of articles explaining why the old ways of doing things in GME recruiting and admissions are no longer adequate — and how your institution can start adapting for the future now.
On each page, articles such as “Then & Now: The Role of ‘Mission’ in Business Schools” and “Hope on the Horizon: A Closer Look at International Graduate Student Enrollment Trends” examine trends that have influenced GME education throughout history as well as those that may impact your institution in the future. You’ll also find insightful interviews with GME admissions leaders, real-world enrollment success stories and feedback from students who used BusinessCAS to apply to business school, including:
- “GME Perspectives: A Conversation with AACSB’s Caryn Beck-Dudlely”
- “Why ‘More’ Was the Word of the Year for BusinessCAS in 2020”
- “Moving Applicants Down the Funnel at the University of Oklahoma Price College of Business”
- “The BusinessCAS Advisory Board: Meet the Leaders Guiding GME Forward”
- “In Their Own Words: The Applicant Experience”
- “Liaison International’s Acquisition of Othot Raises the Bar for Data-Driven Strategic Enrollment Management and Retention”
To discover how your institution can start adapting for the future of graduate management education right away, read the latest issue of GME: Today & Tomorrow now.