ENGAGE STUDENTS, DRIVE APPLICATON COMPLETION, AND UNIFY ENROLLMENT PROCESSES
with Liaison Centralized Application Service (CAS™)
CAS is a cloud-based recruiting and admissions solution for higher education institutions/programs and associations looking to grow and shape enrollment, while reducing overall effort and costs.
Liaison Centralized Application Service:
- Manage new ways to recruit, admit and enroll best-fit students while saving money and headcount each admissions cycle.
- Unify their admissions processes across all schools and programs for a better applicant experience.
- Conduct trend analyses for benchmarking and forecasting purposes—no more hunting and aggregating numbers.
- Improve the applicant’s experience and drive application volume through exposure to a broader national (and international) applicant pool.
- Streamline your application, review and acceptance process while supporting program-specific requirements, workflows and processes.
- Reclaim headcount by taking advantage of optional shared services for scanning of documents and applicant technical support.
- Apply to multiple programs through a single, centralized application form and one set of supporting documentation, applicable by program selection.
- Feel more connected to programs of interest through responsive application support, proactive communications and real-time application status updates.
- Grow your discipline.
- Gain access to critical data, providing timely insight into critical trends in your field.
- Reach potential new members more easily by offering added benefits to participation in your association.