Liaison’s 2019-2020 PostbacCAS™ Cycle Report aggregates data for all verified applicants who submitted through the Centralized Application Service (CAS™) for postbac programs.
Your postbac program no longer needs to operate in an information void when it’s time to benchmark your most recent applicant and enrollment trends against those of other institutions.
Sign up now to receive an early copy of the PostbacCAS Community’s new applicant data report before it’s published later this spring. Once you do, you’ll gain access to Liaison’s proprietary postbac applicant pool data that won’t be available anywhere else.
Here’s a sampling of stats that your peers find indispensable:
- The number of schools participating in PostbacCAS increased 13%.
- The total designations offered by participating schools rose to 95.
- The number of total verified applications increased 20%.
- On average, each applicant submitted 4 applications.
- 23 states now have at least one participating school in PostbacCAS.
The Cycle Report also includes important details regarding:
- Applicant gender distribution
- Top-sending institutions
- Top undergraduate majors
- First-generation students
- Results broken down by type of program (academic record enhancer only, career changer only or both)
Connect with PostbacCAS managing director Robert Ruiz today to receive your copy of the 2019-2020 Cycle Report.