You will find some of the recent and upcoming changes to the CAS™ listed below:
If you completed the PostbacCAS™ survey and indicated you only use the PostbacCAS application, you should have received a copy of the first annual PostbacCAS report (for the 2018-2019 cycle). The report offers a resource to participating schools to assist in trend and recruitment analysis, benchmarking, and strategic decision-making.
Also, exclusive CAS users will be given access to Analytics by Liaison when the 2020-2021 cycle launches in August 2020. Unlike the annual report, which focuses on cycle-specific data for the CAS, Analyticsby Liaison provides data-driven insights specific to your institution to help you spot trends and shape your class.
We will be hosting a webinar to review Analytics by Liaison on Wednesday, August 19, at 11:00 PM PT/2:00 PM ET. Register here
Next Steps & Deadlines:
- Program Configuration: The PostbacCAS 2020-2021 Configuration Portal is now open in the Prelaunch Environment. WebAdMIT™ administrators can access it by logging into https://prelaunch.webadmit.org/session/new. Please select CAS Configuration Portal when you log into WebAdMIT, then 2020-2021 Cycle in the Configuration Portal.
- Configuration Deadline: Configurations should be completed by July 17, 2020. Configurations will be reviewed by your Client Success Team and either accepted or sent back to you for changes.
- Cycle Launch: The PostbacCAS 2020-2021 cycle is scheduled to go live on August 13, 2020.
- Review Platform Enhancements: The webinar on June 4 reviewed changes to the PostbacCAS application for the 2020-2021 cycle. If you were unable to attend, you can view a recording of the webinar here. The enhancements for the next cycle are also available for review here, under Cycle Enhancements.
- Analytics & Coupon Codes: Exclusive PostbacCAS users will receive access to Analytics by Liaison as well as coupon codes for two application fee waivers ($135 each) the week leading up to the launch of the cycle.
You don’t have to chain yourself to your desk to participate in the 2020 Virtual Liaison User Conference. Sessions are broken up in hour-long increments and spread out over several weeks.
The conference provides you with the great content you expect to receive such as discussions about hot higher ed topics with industry thought leaders as well as product-driven sessions from experts at Liaison.