More than 600 business school deans from dozens of countries will gather in Nashville soon to discuss their challenges, explore their opportunities and share their vision of the future at the AACSB Deans Conference.
If you’re a dean and or head of a higher education business unit, you should be there, too. You’ll connect with peers from around the world and gain new insights into delivering education, creating solutions for ever-evolving industries and improving society on local and global levels.
Liaison will be there, as well, to listen, learn and offer unique perspectives about achieving your most important recruitment and class-building goals using Liaison’s BusinessCAS™, the first and only Centralized Application Service (CAS™) for business programs. BusinessCAS™ brings graduate management admissions offices an improved way to recruit, enroll and admit best-fit students while saving money and better allocating staff resources each admissions cycle.
Here’s what current members of the BusinessCAS community are saying about it:
“Just one month after our BusinessCAS launch date, we already see a substantial increase in applications — specifically, a 50% increase over last year!”
– Dee Steinle, Executive Director of MBA and MSB programs
University of Kansas School of Business
“Even before we redirected our official application to BusinessCAS, we had new applications coming through organically because we were listed in the central directory for GME programs.”
– Loubna Bouamane, Director of Admissions
University of Miami Business School
BusinessCAS also makes it easy to:
- Incorporate a holistic approach in your cloud-based admissions processes.
- Shorten decision-making cycles, streamline data management and improve communications with applicants and prospects.
- Increase transparency and accountability in the admissions process by creating an audit trail.
- Integrate Liaison’s SaaS-based platform with most existing SIS and/or ERP systems.
- Mine a wealth of data to analyze information pertinent to recruiting efforts, yield analysis, program reviews and applicant trends.
These are challenging times for business school leaders. Fortunately for deans everywhere, Liaison/BusinessCAS can help your program do a better job of pursuing its top priorities in the months and years ahead. So please drop by our booth the AACSB Deans Conference, February 2nd to 4th in Nashville, Tennessee. We’d love to meet you or say hello again.
Additional information about the conference is available here.