The graduate-level architecture admissions landscape has been shifting in recent years — and not necessarily for the better.
For example, the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture 2018 – 2019 Budget and Enrollment Survey revealed that just over half (55%) of schools offering M.Arch degrees reported a year-over-year decrease in applications. Nearly half (45%) reported a drop in enrollment.
Is your program doing the best job possible of finding, engaging and most importantly, enrolling the candidates who will build tomorrow’s world? Is your admissions office using all the tools at its disposal to build a better class every year?
Liaison’s new on-demand webinar, “Build Your Best Architecture Class with Liaison,” will help you answer those questions by offering insights about how to:
- Make sense of the current admissions landscape.
- Streamline your recruitment marketing.
- Centralize your admissions data.
- Collaborate on multimedia portfolio reviews.
“Everybody responds to the feeling of being wanted. That’s something you want to achieve when you recruit students for specific programs,” says Suzanne Sharp, Liaison’s executive director of enrollment marketing consulting. “So when a student says, ‘Yes, I’m interested,’ you need to respond immediately. Nobody waits for anything anymore. We live in a Google world now where people expect instant results. The best way to attract the students you want is to be the first to reach them and to do it in a way that’s relevant to them, automated and trackable.”
In “Build Your Best Architecture Class with Liaison,” Sharp and her fellow presenters talk about how to accomplish that by making the most of:
- Omni-channel marketing strategies.
- ArchCAS™, the only Centralized Application Service (CAS™) designed to facilitate the application and admission of your program’s architecture students.
- EMP™ (Liaison’s Enrollment Marketing Platform), a cloud-based marketing solution that maximizes enrollment for admissions offices.
- SlideRoom™, the Liaison tool that allows for the seamless integration of multimedia components into applications and admissions review workflows.
Watch Build Your Best Architecture Class with Liaison here. It might change the way you think about — and achieve — success.