By Mike Margitich, Liaison’s Vice President of Centralized Application Service (CAS™) Products
Liaison International is committed to providing our clients with the greatest possible transparency regarding recent (and planned) Centralized Application Service (CAS™) updates. With that in mind, we’ve compiled this version of our monthly “CAS News and Notes” column to let you know what projects we’ve recently completed and what’s next on our priority list. In this edition, you’ll find a summary of our February accomplishments and our spring expectations.
Better Clarity on Uploaded vs. Official Transcripts
We’ve updated WebAdMIT so that CASs that allow schools to collect both official and unofficial transcripts can now make the distinction between them more easily, both on screen and in automated PDF Manager downloads. In the past, if a student used a CAS to apply to one school that required official transcripts and another school that allowed unofficial uploads, each school would see both transcripts but it wasn’t always easy to distinguish which was which.
As we continue to build on these accomplishments, some of the additional priorities and achievements I expect to discuss in the months ahead include:
- Configuration Portal performance improvements
- Richer branded Applicant Portal email templating
- Applicant coursework entry status available in WebAdMIT (for applicable CASs)
- Ability to re-order Documents and Prerequisites in Configuration Portal
- Various improvements to the pre-launch configuration environment
- Allowing WebAdMIT transfer settings of PDF Manager templates
- Allowing WebAdMIT transfer settings of all fields in Export Manager templates, including custom questions
Thanks for keeping up to date regarding the latest improvements to Liaison’s CASs — and please check this space again next month for more news on additional improvements we’re currently working on.