As a business school associate dean, your professional life revolves around the constant need to anticipate and manage change — in your career path, on your campus today and in the classes you’ll be building for the years ahead.
While few people outside of your world understand those pressures, your peers from leading programs and institutions around the world share many of the same challenges and opportunities you face.
So if you haven’t already done so, make plans now to connect with others in your role at the upcoming Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Associate Deans Conference in New Orleans, LA (November 13-15, 2019).
Saving money — and time
While you’re there, make a point of learning how other associate deans — as well as assistant deans, vice deans and department chairs —are using Liaison’s BusinessCASTM, the first and only Centralized Application Service (CAS™) for business programs, to achieve their most important goals. BusinessCAS brings graduate management admissions offices an improved way to recruit, enroll and admit best-fit students while saving money and better allocating staff resources each admissions cycle.
Here’s what current members of the BusinessCAS community are saying about it:
“Just one month after our BusinessCAS launch date, we already see a substantial increase in applications — specifically, a 50% increase over last year!”
– Dee Steinle, Executive Director of MBA and MSB programs
University of Kansas School of Business
“Even before we redirected our official application to BusinessCAS, we had new applications coming through organically because we were listed in the central directory for GME programs.”
– Loubna Bouamane, Director of Admissions
University of Miami Business School
BusinessCAS also makes it easy to:
- Incorporate a holistic approach in your cloud-based admissions processes.
- Shorten decision-making cycles, streamline data management and improve communications with applicants and prospects.
- Increase transparency and accountability in the admissions process by creating an audit trail.
- Integrate Liaison’s SaaS-based platform with most existing SIS and/or ERP systems
- Mine a wealth of data to analyze information pertinent to recruiting efforts, yield analysis, program reviews and applicant trends.
As you know, these are challenging times for business school leaders. Let’s work together at the AACSB conference to talk about solutions to the biggest pressures your institution is facing.
You’re guaranteed to walk away with insights that will resonate for the rest of your career.
Please drop by the BusinessCAS table so we can meet up and talk. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.
The AACSB Associate Deans Conference takes place in New Orleans, LA from November 13th -15th. Learn about it here.