Just as today’s top athletes understand that they can’t achieve their loftiest goals using outdated equipment and ideas, today’s top athletic training programs need to understand that they can’t fill classroom seats with “best-fit” students using outdated admissions technology and strategies.
That’s why the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) and Liaison joined forces to launch ATCAS™, the nation’s only Centralized Application Service for Athletic Training Programs.
It’s also why Liaison will be attending the 2019 CAATE Accreditation Conference in Atlanta on October 11th and 12th. Like CAATE, Liaison is dedicated to creating and maintaining excellence across the continuum of AT education, from a prospective applicant’s “first interest” in your program to his or her first day on campus.
For students, the benefits of ATCAS include:
- A single online application that can be used to apply to multiple programs.
- An easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
- 24×7 access.
- Real-time updates.
- One point of contact for support.
- All application material managed in a single portal.
- Time and cost savings.
For programs, the benefits of ATCAS include:
- Application and management software provided at no cost to schools and programs.
- Exposure to a wider applicant pool.
- Benchmarking against national or identified cohorts.
- The ability to maintain individual workflow and admissions standards.
For the AT profession in general, the benefits of ATCAS include:
- Real-time data and common standards.
- Accurate statistics on the profession.
- Assistance with workforce projections, future trends and recruitment.
Watch this brief video to learn more about how a CAS can help you optimize your application and enrollment processes — and then look for us at the Liaison booth during the CAATE Accreditation Conference. We’d love to talk about how we can help you identify and achieve your program’s most important admissions goals and strategies.
You can learn more about the CAATE Accreditation Conference here.