January 29, 2019 | Presented by:
- Shaun Carver, Assistant Dean, Graduate Programs, University of California-San Diego
- Toby McChesney, Sr. Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
- Monica Powell, Senior Associate Dean & Graduate Dean, Naveen Jindal School of Management University of Texas Dallas
- Dee Steinle, Executive Director of MBA & MSB Programs, School of Business, The University of Kansas
- Robert Ruiz, Vice President, Strategic Enrollment, Liaison International
During this session, GME admissions leaders will talk through what they’ve seen when they’ve read their numbers, how they’ve reacted and which tools are working — and not working — when it comes to navigating an uncertain recruitment and enrollment landscape.