During this session, GME admissions leaders will talk through what they’ve seen when they’ve read their numbers, how they’ve reacted and which tools are working — and not working — when it comes to navigating an uncertain recruitment and enrollment landscape.
- Shaun Carver, Assistant Dean, Graduate Programs, University of California-San Diego
- Toby McChesney, Sr. Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
- Monica Powell, Senior Associate Dean & Graduate Dean, Naveen Jindal School of Management University of Texas Dallas
- Dee Steinle, Executive Director of MBA & MSB Programs, School of Business, The University of Kansas
- Robert Ruiz, Vice President, Strategic Enrollment, Liaison