Is your biomed program considering changing admissions requirements? If so, how are you responding? In this session, admissions leaders from two schools will address these important considerations and discuss the effects such changes have had on their own programs. They’ll talk about what they learned when they examined their institutions’ data and how they’ve reacted to such major changes.
- Learn the potential impact that changing requirements can have on program goals
- Understand why programs are implementing these changes and forgoing requirements
- See how biomed leaders react to the changes within their own organizations
- Matt Cipriano, Associate Director of Enrollment and Education Operations, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Brandy Wood, Assistant Director, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Judy Chappelear, Vice President, Strategic Enrollment, Liaison