Professional services support your success
As an Enrollment Marketing Platform (EMP) partner, your admissions campaigns are supported by our intuitive, cloud-based software AND a host of optional professional services. Our team can become an extension of your team as we work to increase inquires thru enrollments.
Liaison employs a full-time staff of creative professionals, versed not only in EMP marketing and operations, but with extensive higher education marketing knowledge. Similar to an advertising agency, your account team works with you to plan, create and launch your promotions, but at no extra cost.
- Partner Support. EMP’s marketing, implementation, account management, training, web and IT experts become part of your team.
- Marketing Strategy. Strategic planning is based on each account’s successes and EMP best practices based on more than 100 customers’ experiences.
- Creative Services. Consistent with your institution’s style guide, our writing and graphic design professionals provide visual branding and messaging, integrated to your campaign efforts.
- Pick, Pack and Ship Fulfillment. Quality control services provide oversight of complete on-premises variable print-on-demand and 24-hour mail fulfillment services.
- Metrics Analysis. Web access to real-time analytics is supplemented with an annual review of all campaigns.
“Powerful and intuitive. Using EMP has given us transformational new insight and control into the previously opaque landscape of student admissions. Personalized, automated responsive-driven marketing is now turnkey, while the resulting data and analytics are valuable, enlightening and actionable. Using EMP is truly the difference between your institution exerting influence over the enrollment process or letting the process unfold without your guidance. If you have goals for your admission department, there is simply no other reasonable choice.”
— Harvard University
EMP’s dynamic, cross-media campaigns tell your story
Identify prospects’ academic and extracurricular interests and dynamically personalize your content for each individual. You’ll see engagement/behavioral scores increase as meaningful relationships are formed and nurtured. EMP’s comprehensive campaigns address prospective students at all points in the admission cycle, encouraging them to take the next step to enroll. Increases achieved at each phase in the cycle compound to drive enrollments and bring in a bigger, higher caliber class.
Delivering the right message at the right time (optional campaigns)
- Search & Fulfillment. Increase inquiries, visits and applications with a customized Search campaign. Your Strategic Enrollment Consultant works with you to develop a campaign tailored to your needs, brand and prospective student populations.
- Application. Convert more inquiries to completed applicants with a trackable, cross-media campaign. Online applications are pre-populated with students’ supplied data and are savable and mobile friendly. The result is a substantial increase your applicant pool.
- Visit. Drive more traffic to admissions events, increase visitor satisfaction, and automate event administration with EMP. From invitations to web check-ins to post-event surveys, EMP streamlines your event promotions and reduces your operational burden.
- Yield. Secure more deposits earlier in cycle with high-engagement marketing campaigns. A Private Social Network experience combined with a targeted Drive-to-Deposit campaign and EMP’s online payment feature maximizes deposits and reduces summer melt.
Build your cross-media campaigns from one convenient platform
- Web. Immediately respond to inquiries with customized, personalized microsites (PURLs).
- Print. On-demand, variable print pieces bring your institution home to prospects’ families.
- Email. Personalized emails move students through the admissions cycle.
- Text. Deliver short, high-impact messages to communicate important deadlines.
- Social. Private social networks engage accepted students in a familiar forum.
- Digital advertising and retargeting. Ad purchases, placement and tracking drive inquiries and support engagement.
- Voice messaging. Broadcast voice messages share timely messages with students and parents.
- Video. Share videos with prospect groups during the enrollment cycle.