Our solutions are quick to learn and easy to use, but our goal is to help you and your staff ramp up as quickly as possible through on-site visits, consultations and virtual training.
We’re here to help you get the most out of our admissions management and enrollment marketing tools. Not quite sure what you need? Our team will work with you to develop the training that works best for you. This could include virtual training through webinars and online training sessions. It could also include on-site training where we come to you or you come to one of our offices.
WebAdMIT has a robust reporting capacity. Our office is charged with the detailed admissions reporting required for the annual AACN survey. Prior to NursingCAS just collecting and collating the data for this one part of the report would take over four hours. Using WebAdmit it now takes under an hour.”
— Rush University College of Nursing
To be sure that we understand what you need, our training team takes a consultative approach that focuses on:
- Understanding your process. Liaison works closely with your team to gain a thorough understanding of your processes.
- Sharing best practices. We’ll leverage lessons learned while implementing our solutions for hundreds of schools across the U.S.
- Streamlining implementation. We will work closely with your team to ensure that key milestones are met.
- Configuring to meet your needs. Recognizing that each school or program has a unique approach to recruitment and admissions, we will work with you to customize the system to fit your current needs and work closely with you throughout our partnership to meet your evolving needs. If you need help getting started, we can guide you in creating efficient workflow plans and planning a year-over-year implementation strategy.
- Communicating clearly and often. Our team will speak regularly with project sponsors, system administrators and the core implementation team members to ensure that everyone remains on the same page.
- Integrating seamlessly. Student information, common application, testing, financial aid, alumni and advancement systems will be tied together for the launch.