DRIVE EFFICIENCY ACROSS YOUR ACCREDITATION CYCLES
with Liaison eAccreditation
Liaison eAccreditation is an integrated online solution for agencies and programs to manage, coordinate and successfully navigate the accreditation process.
The comprehensive platform includes:
- Software. Our web-based eAccreditation solution (with end-to-end workflow, secure role-based tasks and activities, and communications tools) streamlines your online business processes and improves collaboration.
- Services. Liaison offers full support and training, online tools for best practices, and consulting services to customize the solution to your needs for reduced administrative burdens and higher quality output.
- Data. With all documentation online and accessible in real-time, participants can better measure progress and manage issues.
Features & Benefits
- End-to-end workflow. eAccreditation can be optimized to each agency’s specific workflow and includes helpful tools such as checklists, alerts, reminders, and notes to drive coordination and efficiency.
- Modular development. Get the system into users’ hands quickly by developing modules as needed during the accreditation lifecycle. Choose only the modules that work with a specific agency’s workflow.
- Historical information becomes interactive data. eAccreditation imports historical accreditation and annual report data, providing a centralized repository of reportable institutional data.
- Role-based tasks and activities. Secure, individual portals for programs, volunteers, boards, as well as agency and in-house staff display the data and functionality each participant in the accreditation process needs to perform tasks.
- Analytical tools to measure current progress. Dashboards, customizable reports, and other tools empower participants with the precision and the visibility required to improve outcomes.
- Upload and store documents. Keep all accreditation documents in one place and available instantly; improve efficiency and complete self-study standards more rapidly with the “File Cabinet” feature.
- Standardization of data format. Accurate data collection facilitates the analysis of information for volunteers and delivers more consistent submissions.
- Communication tools. Coordinate tasks, timelines, and issues with client institutions, volunteers, and evaluators.
- Improve institutional accreditation preparation. Features such as the “Internal Program Review” and “Benchmarking” enable institutions to track progress and compare data with a cohort of comparable institutions between accreditation cycles.