Industry event of the year
Much like last year, 2021 is proving a year of great change. Schools and EMBA Programs continue to adapt to the shifting circumstances.
What can the EMBA industry event of the year offer? Quite a bit. What difference can it make? Quite a bit because it’s more important than ever to…
- Network with EMBA colleagues.
- Stay on top of best practices.
- Take deep dives into all aspects of EMBA Programs – admissions and marketing, career development, program management and operations, content, and stakeholder relations, to name a few.
- Find both inspiration and practical ideas that you can apply to your program.
- Understand trends and future possibilities and prepare for them now.
Registration is now open for the 2021 EMBAC Virtual Conference, set for Oct. 25-27.
EMBAC welcomes both members and non-members who are part of or interested in the EMBA industry or interested in joining EMBAC to its annual conference. The 2021 EMBAC Virtual Conference is open to all whose work touches EMBA students, whether from EMBA Programs or other related programs or areas that serve working professionals.
The conference covers a rich range of topics and opportunities to connect with others both in similar and related areas, including EMBA Programs; other graduate business programs; executive education; academic departments; centers, institutes, and special programs; global offices; career services; alumni relations; admissions and marketing; information technology; communications; and other academic, operating, and support units.
Both members and non-members will use the link below to register. You may register and pay by credit card from a secure site and pay by check or purchase order.
EMBAC is offering an economic incentive for early registration: Members who register online and pay before the early registration deadline of 9 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), Friday, Aug. 27, can save $200 off the conference registration fee.
• If you are an academic member, register before Aug. 27 and pay $475 in conference fees. Conference fees after the early registration deadline increase to $675.
EMBAC is offering this special rate – a significant discount from its in-person conference rate – to continue encouraging sharing an innovating at time when COVID-19 makes it even more critical to share and innovate.
• Academic non-members pay $675 in conference fees, regardless of when they register.
Conference fees include access to all plenary sessions, concurrent sessions, corporate member sessions, networking, and special virtual events.
To register, use the link below and complete the online conference registration form.