2021 MAACBA Virtual Conference
Merrick School of Business
University of Baltimore
Reshaping Business and Society: The New Agenda for Business Schools
2021 MAACBA Virtual Conference Speaker
New York Times best-selling author & CEO & Founder of Acumen
This year your membership will also give you access to our virtual conference. A one time fee will give you all the benefits of MAACBA and allow up to 6 people (including yourself) to attend this year’s virtual conference.
At MAACBA meetings, attendees interact with each other as well as guest speakers and program experts. Each year, we deal with issues surrounding accreditation, strategic planning, external relations, curriculum innovation, and others topics of interest to business educators. During the annual business meeting, our dynamic group of MBA directors meet to discuss the specific problems and opportunities of interest to graduate program directors.
Membership in the Mid-Atlantic Association of Colleges of Business Administration is open to institutions that:
- Are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools or another appropriate regional accrediting body;
- Offer graduate or four-year undergraduate degrees through schools or departments of business administration; and
- During the five years preceding the submission of application for membership, have conferred an average of at least 25 undergraduate baccalaureate or graduate degrees in business administration per year.
Some information regarding membership into our prestigious group:
- MAACBA Membership is per school, not per individual.
- This $225 fee includes a $25 application processing fee and $200 dues in the current year of application.
- Your school will be considered a provisional member of MAACBA. Your application for full membership will be voted on at MAACBA’s next annual business meeting in October.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION/NEW MEMBERSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION|
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & APPLY ONLINE